For effective bird control on smaller area of application:
Get started with DIY DiVert Bio-Repellent tube and caulking gun.
1.Cut DiVert Bio-Repellent tube nozzle just above first screw thread with cutters.
2. Screw on applicator nose and cut nozzle at the 75mm mark.
3. Place tube in manual caulking gun chamber and lock tube in place (caulking guns are available in any hardware store).
4. Place nozzle in position and squeeze trigger slowly and lifting the nozzle just above application surface.
5. Move gun in zigzag motion slowly and just above site surface frequently congregated by pigeon and birds.
For wider area of application: It would be more economical and functional to start with Bulk load application.
Bulk Loading Gun and Plate to work with Divert 5 gallons pail (= 56 Tubes / 283g )
Click to watch video on :-
1. DiVert Tube (283 g) with caulking gun application.
2. DiVert Bulk loading gun and plate application with 5 gallons pail (= 56 tubes)
3. Sealing non-porous surface.
- Take care not to apply DiVert Bio-Repellent in areas where people or pets may come in contact with the product.
- Avoid application on porous surface like unpainted concrete and wood surface as they may absorb mineral oil from DiVert Bio-Repellent, making it ineffective.
The solution for sealing non porous surface:
a) To apply DiVert Bio-Repellent on adhesive tape or metal sheet
purchase from hardware store that acts as an absorption barrier.
b) Another solution for sealing non porous surface:
Click buy now, if the above Green Bio-repellent product matches your current pest problem.