How to get rid of bed bugs with ProAmor product?
- ProAmor is applied the same way whether it is being used as a safeguard from future infestation or to knock-out an active infestation.
- Each step is important.
- Bed bugs like most pests possess innate abilities to survive and propagate. Partnership with your customer in this process is essential.
- Your careful administration of these application instructions will allow you to gain control over the target area eliminating infestation and at the same time safeguarding the treated area against re-infestation for a year.
A) Preparing the Target Area:
(Please circle each number as completed)
1. Remove all debris from all floors, carpets, closets, drawers, shelves, medicine cabinets and any other enclosed areas. Vacuum all accessible areas as thoroughly as possible. For active infestations, this process will reduce the number of eggs and insects and leave a cleaner surface for the application of ProAmor. Vacuum bag and debris should be placed in airtight plastic bags and sealed and placed in the trash.
2. Move all furnishings away from all walls to create a space large enough to give you access.
3. Remove all drawers from all furniture having drawers. Place drawers on the end or upside down so that the inside of the furniture and the underside of all drawers are exposed and may be sprayed.
4. Remove all cushions and pillows from all chairs and sofas. Stage in an area so that they may be sprayed.
5. Close all curtains so that all surface areas are exposed so that they may be sprayed. This can be done last so as to keep the room light.
6. Loosen any headboard, headboard supports, pictures, wall hangings, and any other fixture abutting or attached to any wall or ceiling so that “stream spray” may penetrate the space between these items and the wall or ceiling to which they were attached.
7. Open electrical outlets and switch boxes.
8. Remove all bedding and pillow cases from all beds carefully placing them in plastic bags and launder. Seal and dispose of the plastic bags. Replace after treatment has been completed.
9. Active Infestations Only – Bedding should be washed and dried separately.
10. Separate the box springs from the mattress so that the entire bed frame, its railings and wheel or support assemblies are exposed. Stand mattress and box springs so that all surfaces may be sprayed. If the box spring has a dust covering on its bottom, carefully cut away with scissors so that the inner surfaces and springs are exposed (place the cover in a plastic trash bag).
11. Fans and forced air units should be turned off while spraying.
12. Any flower arrangements or other décor items should be disassembled and all parts exposed.
13. DO NOT remove any of the furnishings or décor items from the target area as this may spread the infestation.
14. Active Infestation Only – If the target area contains a kitchen, all contents of the cabinets must be removed so that the interiors if all storage areas are exposed.
Click Contact Us if you need further inquiry.