Mosquitoes’ bites and fear of Dengue fever or Yellow fever can ruin your outdoor adventure experience.
Wearing mosquitoes repellent that contains DEET, a chemical known as N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide is not safe to non-targets like you and kids
DEET repels mosquitoes but comes with negative effects on you and kids such as skin irritation, dizziness, and disorientation.
In a 2002 Duke University Medical Center report, research indicated the frequent and prolonged use of DEET can cause neurological effects and behavioral changes in rats. DEET also harms our eco-systems and water sheds.
How to repel mosquitoes bites without compromising the health of non-targets like kids, pets and enjoy your outdoor adventure activities?
BiteBlocker Sportsman insects repellent spray – It is highly effective botanically based formula (Active Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Geranium Oil, Castor Oil, Lemon Grass Oil)
- Tough enough for extreme environment
- Proven to protect your entire family from bites for up to 8 hours against mosquitoes and more than 2 hours for ticks
- DEET free
- Safe for you and child
- Eco friendly
- Kind to our environment
How to apply Bite Blocker Sportsman insects repellent spray?
- For best results, apply on skin every 3.5 hours or more often as needed.
- For added protection apply to clothing
- Wash treated areas of skin with soap and water after returning indoors.
Click buy now, if the above Green Bio-repellent product matches your current pest problem.
Click to watch video:
Live mosquitoes shy away from human arm applied with Bite Blocker tomato and plant based formulation.