How Roach-X Bio-Repellent gel works?
Roach-X Bio-Repellent is scientifically proven to repel, to kill roaches with white paper which is similar to Capsaicin that has been used as an insecticide , to eliminate their harborage by sealing it.
Roach-X Bio-Repellent is made from food-grade ingredients.
One of the problems with traditional pesticides in kitchens is that they are rapidly degraded by grease. Roach-X Bio-Repellent is formulated as grease. When applied to cracks and crevices, not only will the product repel and kill roaches but it will seal the harborages with a grease-based product that is very tolerant and difficult to break down.
Where to apply Roach-X?
Cracks and Gaps Treatment
- Apply Roach-X Bio-Repellent Gel directly into cracks and crevices where roaches are hiding.
- Roach-X should completely fill the crack or crevice, eliminating the harborage.
- If the harborage is porous, Roach-X may need to be applied a few times until the substrate no longer absorbs the product.
- If the product is over-applied, wipe off the excess leaving product only in the crack or crevice.
- Apply Roach-X directly into wall voids, holes, gaps, around pipe chases and anywhere roaches are active or may become active. Product applied in a bead will keep roaches from crossing the area.
- Use a paintbrush or putty sponge to smooth or press Roach-X gel into a film to form a barrier line.
- This is effective when you have roaches entering from neighboring buildings.
- Roach-X is not water-soluble and can be used in wet areas or placed in wet drain. For drain application remove the drain cover and apply a bead of product all around the inside of the drain, making sure you press is down to make firm contact in this wet environment. Replace drain cover.
- Take care to notify clients that Roach-X Bio-Repellent is in use and that any accidental contact with the product is not harmful but may cause a temporary reddening of the skin and some a slight skin irritation.
Stove and Dishwasher Area
- Roach-X can be used on or around heat area like stoves and dishwashers.
- Roach-X is very stable and will remain in these areas for a extended time.
- Roach-X will not melt or degrade in hostile environments.
- In dining rooms, apply into cracks and gaps such as floor crevice and along the gaps between wall and wall skirting. Avoid areas likely to be contacted by food.
- Take care not to apply Roach-X in areas where people or animals may come in contact with the product.
Instruction to put injector together
• Remove protective end cap (A) and (B),
• Insert gently plunger(C) into tube(D)
• Slowly push in plunger into the tube to release gel contents.
• Do not remove white piston already inside the tube.
• Replace end caps after usage to keep gel from contacting others.
Click buy now, if the above Green Bio-repellent product matches your current pest problem.