How to kill bed bugs with ProAmor product?
- ProAmor is applied the same way whether it is being used as a safeguard from future infestation or to knock-out an active infestation.
- Each step is important.
- Bed bugs like most pests possess innate abilities to survive and propagate. Partnership with your customer in this process is essential.
- Your careful administration of these application instructions will allow you to gain control over the target area eliminating infestation and at the same time safeguarding the treated area against re-infestation for a year.
B) Treating the Target Area:
(Please circle each number as completed)
1. Because ProAmor is nontoxic, no special breathing apparatus is needed. Wearing latex gloves is recommended; in case of contact, rinsing with tap water. Eye protection is optional. Rare cases of mild eye irritation during the spraying process has been reported. Do NOT rub your eyes. Rinse with water when contacted with ProAmor.
2. Use a brand new and dedicated spray apparatus. It must never have held pesticides, detergents or soaps – this will reduce the efficacy of the product.
3. Never dilute further out of ProAmor original manufactured mixture. Shake well the mixture in the ProAmor bottle before pouring into the dedicated spray apparatus.
4. Be sure the spray apparatus:
a) Does not include a filter. Remove the filter if found.
b) Ensure it has both a “fan” and a “stream” or “pin stream” spray setting.
c) Shake the mixture vigorously before spraying. As you proceed, re-shake the spray apparatus every 10 to 15 minutes. If the spray apparatus is set to rest, re-shake before resuming spraying.
d) If the diffusion becomes difficult or impaired, remove the nozzle and rinse it with tap water. Failure to keep the nozzle clean will impede and even distribution or cause the fan spray not to work at all.
5. Spray should be applied with the nozzle approximately 24 to 30 inches from the surface areas when treating furnishings. When spraying curtains and carpets, hold the nozzle 18 to 24 inches away. Cover about 3 to 4 linear feet per second. Using more will cause the particulates to clump and is a waste. Release the trigger if your rate if progress is slow. Do Not overlap.
6. You may begin by using “stream” or “pin” setting to treat on joints, seams, cracks, and crevices that are appropriate for liquid application. The sites may include such things as furniture, bed frame joints, headboards, cracks around baseboards, mattress seams, seams around cabinets, and any other zones where liquid application can be made.
7. The “fan” spray setting should be used to treat all window coverings and curtains. When one side is treated, the coverings and curtains should be “twisted” or “rotated” so that the reverse side is exposed and also treated. It is acceptable to treat a 12” perimeter besides the curtains on both sides, or anywhere the curtain comes in contact with other surfaces.
8. The “fan” spray is also to be used to treat all cushions and pillows and any other bedding. Be sure to turn each item so that all surfaces are treated. Likewise, “fan” spray all the disassembled drawers and other furniture parts that have been disassembled. Make sure all outer surfaces are treated, as well as all undersides, rails and corners. Do not treat the insides of the drawers, just the bottom and outsides.
9. Make sure the carpets are well vacuumed before application.Use the “fan” spray and begin at the farthest corner, spray only the carpeted areas from which furniture has been removed and, in particular, the carpeted area directly under and around any bed. If carpet is curved, be sure and spray behind any loose curve carpet.
10. Use the “fan” spray, evenly diffuse ProAmor over all surfaces of the box springs and mattress. Spray inside the box spring if the dust cover has been removed. Particular attention should be given to the treatment of seams and the underside of the box springs.
11. If bolt holes are visible where a headboard has been secured, poke nozzle in the hole and spray slightly
12. After the treatment has dried, wipe off any over spray on glass, furniture or other hard surfaces with a dry towel or microfiber rag.
13. Once you have determined that the disassembled furnishings and intended areas have been properly treated and dried, reassemble the furniture, the beddings, the sofas and chairs, and other furnishings and return these items to their intended positions. Re-secure all items to walls and ceilings and untwist curtains and window coverings. Wipe away any over spray.
14. Use the “fan” spray and begin at the farthest corner, spray all remaining carpeted areas including closets and entry areas so that you are satisfied that all carpeting has been treated.
15. After all treated areas are dry to the touch, turn off all lights, close all window curtains and re-examine the treated area with “black light” to confirm that the entire target area has been properly treated. Where sparkle or glow is low, retreat as prescribed above.
16. Sign off on this scheduling worksheet the date and time that this treatment and inspection was completed.
Click contact us if you need further inquiry.