Eco friendly Bio UD Insect & Tick repellent lotion – Bio UD insect & tick repellent lotions have been approved by the EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency) against Mosquitoes – that may transmit Dengue Fever (EPA Est No 82669-NC-001) and ticks – that may transmit Lyme disease (EPA Reg No 82669-2)
Bio UD is a combination of a tomato based repellent discovered at North Carolina State University and developed using HOMS proprietary formulation.
Bio UD is safe to use around pets, lakes and environment without risk to animals, wild life, fowl, and amphibians
- Safe to apply lotion on face and neck
- Repel Mosquitoes that may carry Dengue virus for 4.5 hours
- Repels Ticks that may transmit Lyme disease for up to 2 hours
- DEET free.
- Safe for you, animals, wild life, fowl and amphibians
- Eco friendly
- Kind to our environment
How to apply Bio UD Insect & Tick repellent lotion?
- Do not apply to lips and keep out of eyes.
- Do not apply to the hands of young children.
- For best result spread evenly and completely over exposed skin.
- Apply to hands for application to face and neck and rub on.
- For continuous protection against target pets apply every 4.5 hours or after swimming, toweling or vigorous activity.
- Wash treated areas of skin with soap and water after returning indoors
Click buy now, if the above Green Bio-repellent product matches your current pest problem.